Berry Lemon ACV Drink Recipe ?
You’ve most likely already heard about the amazing powers of Apple Cider Vinegar. From helping weight loss to preventing heartburn. From boosting energy to stabilizing blood sugar (really awesome for Type 2 diabetics!!!). From preventing tumors to lowering blood pressure. It’s kind of crazy what apple cider vinegar can do, right?! And many of these health claims are even backed by scientific studies. Combine that with a lot of apple cider vinegar personal experience and I say this stuff is pretty legit. ACV is one natural remedy that I swear by! It’s pretty amazing stuff! Just an FYI — make sure to get Apple Cider Vinegar with “The Mother,” which are strands of proteins, enzymes and beneficial bacteria. THIS is the kind that I use — you can usually find it at most grocery or health food stores. But the not-so-great news is that apple cider vinegar has a really strong taste...

Comments
Post a Comment